Introduction

I often visit many pages on internet and while reading something very amazing I always want to share those with my friends. But I was lacking a medium, how to share the things with my friends Blogger gave me a opportunity. Hence I created this Blog to share, what is with me. There are many Post Which I got While Surfing Net and but some are my Own.
Its my kind request to all those who visit here please do make a comment if you want to say something..... as value addition can take place anywhere.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Airtel Broadband Data Usage Check

Hello Friends,


Few days back I had shifted to Airtel's limited usage plan, from a unlimited usage plan, therefore I was interested to know my broadband Data usage.


And as me many others using the Airtel connection would be having the same query. So for all others a small tutorial is here. Hope it may be useful to you all.



How do I check Airtel Broadband usage?

You can easily check your Airtel Boardband connection usage using the following steps:

Step # 1: Login To MyAirtel

First, you need to register youreslf at http://airtel.in/
Click on My Account > Register now
You need to provide your telephone number and other information. Just follow on screen instructions to register yourself.

Step #2: Check Usage

Login at http://airtel.in/ > My Account
Once logged in click on Account Information:
Fig.01: Airtel Account Information
Fig.01: Airtel Account Information
Click on your Airtel DSL number.
You will get two options as follows:
Fig.02: Airtel Broadband Usage
Fig.02: Airtel Broadband Usage
Click on View Unbilled Amount to see current months data usage (information is in KB):
Fig.03: Airtel Broadband Total Data Usage
Fig.03: Airtel Broadband Total Data Usage
Fig.04: Airtel Broadband Tracking DSL Usage‎
Fig.04: Airtel Broadband Tracking DSL Usage‎
You can convert KB into MB by entering Google query as follows (e.g. click here):
XXXXXX KB in MB
OR
XXXXXX KB in GB

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

Subscribe Now: myy

LOVLYSMS, Your Source For FREE Lovely SMS's