Introduction

I often visit many pages on internet and while reading something very amazing I always want to share those with my friends. But I was lacking a medium, how to share the things with my friends Blogger gave me a opportunity. Hence I created this Blog to share, what is with me. There are many Post Which I got While Surfing Net and but some are my Own.
Its my kind request to all those who visit here please do make a comment if you want to say something..... as value addition can take place anywhere.

Friday, August 16, 2013

JOB

A word that has lots of meaning for an individual who has just completed his bachelor’s or master degree. Every individual being on college while completing his/her educational dreams of being hired by some reputed company and post which he would settle in his life and become self-dependent.

However, for all individuals things are not same, what a person may think or desires may not always be as per his thinking or desires, if anything happens so, no individual would be sad and everyone would be happy.

People have different thoughts about their job, for me JOB is an abbreviation, which means “JUST ON BOARD.” Like a sailor of a ship, I also landed on a ship of my destiny and now it’s time for me to perform my role and move ahead with the waves. Waves which may be quite, rigorous or harsh, just like your life, but one always needs to move ahead.

After joining, I met my team, just like a crew of a ship, everyone with his own role. Some people call it a team, gang, or unit but whatever you may call, these are just not words and they stand for lots of things, a new sailor joins in as a part of unit, then he works with other members as a team and finally develops a bond, which he calls his gang.

A new sailor joins in with lots of opportunities and constraints, both in different capacities. I felt something which most new joiners’ feels, at times what you think as an opportunity turns out to be a constraint. for example, when you land on board, you understand thinks how other people are doing and your develop ideas that these things can be performed in a more easier manner, and its your opportunity to show your potential, but one advice, being a new joiner we have this attitude of jumping to the decisions, please beware!!!!

In addition, especially if you are not the only new joiner, then you always find that other who joined with you also have similar ideas, and they also want to showcase themselves. However, if you were the only one, then you would find that there are already some big shots sailing with you to break your myth. Finally, you are thought process starts having a shift from changing things to becoming big shots and enquiring about them how they have achieved a dictating position on your ship.

I also had some mixed feelings when I landed on my ship, but not exactly what I have mentioned above.

So finally it was my first day on board, our supervisor introduced us to other members, who will be now my team members.

After landing on my ship, I was informed about my life’s first corporate term, "Honeymoon Period". This sound bit exotic, is not you crazy minds, but it’s definitely not. It’s just you are new joiner, just like as people feed there goats before Id, you just need to come to office, relax, check out what we actually do and what you need to do once your so called honeymoon period finishes, though every company may not give you this honey moon period, but some give that too just because they need to complete some formalities like creating your system ids, access cards etc.

For the people who are yet to join, it’s an opportunity to check out hot chicks in the office, but wait! don't just get excited, after hearing about chicks, because there is always a possibility that your office may doesn't have any, and only available once are the egg laying hens, or on a contrary it may happen that the hottest chick in your office may be your immediate supervisor.


So finally, you are left with no other option "Poor guys! I pity on you...!" However, just do not forget, it is your new day, new job so take a chill-pill, it is a long way to go...And please do enjoy life as you are JUST ON BOARD.

1 comment:

Nimisha Kathal said...

bhai i will definitely try to pursuit something better after reading ur blog...well said..

Followers

My Blog List

Subscribe Now: myy

LOVLYSMS, Your Source For FREE Lovely SMS's