Introduction

I often visit many pages on internet and while reading something very amazing I always want to share those with my friends. But I was lacking a medium, how to share the things with my friends Blogger gave me a opportunity. Hence I created this Blog to share, what is with me. There are many Post Which I got While Surfing Net and but some are my Own.
Its my kind request to all those who visit here please do make a comment if you want to say something..... as value addition can take place anywhere.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Broken Heart........

It just happend like this, Which made me think so, I was standing at my STD PCO. A beautiful Grl Came in and asked "Can I make a call?" I just Gave a simple smile with my permission node in it. For a instance I wasn't luking at her and normally i don't watch out my customers, but this grl made me to look upon.... I Just looked at her but she wasn't seeing me.... she dailed a number and said something..... and on other instant her call just droped.... she redailed the number again... and said first "please mer baat to sunlo... mein isske baad shayad phone na kar sakoon" and the conversation just started..... She made a call to her boyfriend ( I can make this out from her conversation.....) it was the 1st time i had listend someone's conversation like this.....she then said " aapne hi to kaha tha na ki hum jise pyar karte hai....jaruri to nahi hume usse ye baat batayein...." and after that she had long conversation.....and the grl started crying.....well she made her tears stay in her eyes but since I was constantly having my eye on her.....So I could see that.... and after that her whole beauty just started fading like a flower..... she was just trying to make him agree from her point of view..... she tried her level best for 552 seconds on the line but afterthat also she was just helpless and due to shortage of money she just told that she's gonna hang up now.... and the person just dissconnected the line.....she paid me and went up....

But this made me think a lot....."Is this was Her Real Love?? or.... For this day she loved him"
By her facial Impresion I could make she was not older than 18-20 years..... And at this wonderfull age someone just broked her heart..... well might be, that I maybe wrong in making out what I saw or maybe the grl may also be worng.... But at that Instant my heart just said.......

Dukhi hai koi kisi ke pyar mein,
Dukhi hai koi kisi ke intezar mein,
Dhukhi hai koi kisi ke aitbaar mein.......
Kyon rulata hai wo pyar mein humein......
Kya isliye humne usse pyaar kiya......
Your comments are heartly Wel-come
--Broken Heart--
~~Apoorv Jhudeley~~

1 comment:

omsingh shekhawat said...

hi nice depiction of a story,,,
it happens with half people but not to all . life goes and time heels so take it easy waise i have a permanent solution for this so visit

Followers

My Blog List

Subscribe Now: myy

LOVLYSMS, Your Source For FREE Lovely SMS's