Introduction

I often visit many pages on internet and while reading something very amazing I always want to share those with my friends. But I was lacking a medium, how to share the things with my friends Blogger gave me a opportunity. Hence I created this Blog to share, what is with me. There are many Post Which I got While Surfing Net and but some are my Own.
Its my kind request to all those who visit here please do make a comment if you want to say something..... as value addition can take place anywhere.

Monday, August 23, 2010

India Housewives... the Best Managers Ever..!!

 When I woke up in the morning, I was amazed to see the marathon my mom was doing around the house .. helping my brother to find his socks, preparing lunch box for him, then preparing breakfast for my dad, along with washing clothes, attending the maid, preparing my lunch, and sipping her already cold tea in the intervals she gets .... oohh..I can't even describe them all..!


              How she manages to do so much things at the same time?
Well I think... this is called Truly Multi-Tasking....!! 
           HATS OFF for you MOM..!!


This is just not the case of my house, it is the same scenario in almost every Indian family early in the morning. Can there be any better example of an efficient manager than Indian housewives..??

                         Well.. as far I can think of.... a big NO..!!


If you still have any doubt...lets analyse..on the basis of skills expected from a perfect manager..!
Starting with PLANNING.... for this..just an example..INDIAN WEDDINGS..! Do I need to say anything more??
I think the picture that just crafted in your mind explains itself. She can be seen running around directing everyone, guiding all, helping & instructingall the workers, relatives, attending guests .. along with the most important thing.. money management..!


Then talking about ORGANIZING ... when you find yourself helpless in finding any thing important which you kept somewhere & don't remember at all.. whom you run for in the moment of crisis..?
YES, of course..your mom... 'coz she knows where exactly to look for it. Isn't that great organizing skills she possess without any training or classes.

Am I forgetting LEADERSHIP.... naah..!!
An Indian housewife is perfect example of that.. Imagine you lost your cricket match & your team blames you for that & you are depressed, not talking to anyone, didn't eat also anything when back to home.. and told to family members that you are tired & so retiring to sleep.
Then there is a knock at your door, your mom enters with a plate of food , she sits by your side & asks you only one question.... Will not eating food help in winning the match next time?

And you broke down in her lap filled with tears..what she does next?
She consoles you & helps you in regaining the lost confidence, boosts up your moral .. Isn't that what a leader is expected to do in a team..EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION..!!

Talking about DECISION MAKING..!! Well we all believe and say.. one should always listen to his mother & wife...'coz the woman instinct is never wrong... at least most of the times it's correct..!! Their prudence vision helps them take the best decision for their family because of the love & concern they have in their heart.
They do NOT need any INCENTIVES or BONUSES or PERKS..

The smile & happiness of their family is their biggest incentive & source of motivation.
They do NOT need any ORGANIZATION GOAL to stick to it.. 'coz they know well what is their goal in life.. success of their kids & prosperity of the family.

She is always keen on learning new things & keeps herself updated.. so that she can help her daughter select the latest dress and accessories & look trendy and cool ..... so that she can bring latest gadget for her son.. so that she can help her husband in solving problems & certain issues.

Ever wondered how well they manage the finances; the employees as well as the customers .. both the family member & a bunch of relatives depending on situations.. the smooth functioning operations..everything..!

You might be wondering why I named the title as "INDIAN"Housewives specifically.. 'coz India is a country where we still believe in family and culture; and all this comes under the duty of the mother to inculcate culture & respect for the nation & elders in her children and turn them into nation's asset. We are still high in our COLLECTIVIST nature and value families & society more than individual self.
And they never went to any B-School or attended any Management class.. still they are the BEST MANAGER .. and we can learn a lot from them..!!

                                   A TRIBUTE TO ALL INDIAN WOMEN..!! 
                                              WE SALUTE YOU ALL ..!!



Source:http://mba-ibgerencia2010.blogspot.com/2010/08/india-housewives-best-managers-ever.html

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

Subscribe Now: myy

LOVLYSMS, Your Source For FREE Lovely SMS's