Introduction

I often visit many pages on internet and while reading something very amazing I always want to share those with my friends. But I was lacking a medium, how to share the things with my friends Blogger gave me a opportunity. Hence I created this Blog to share, what is with me. There are many Post Which I got While Surfing Net and but some are my Own.
Its my kind request to all those who visit here please do make a comment if you want to say something..... as value addition can take place anywhere.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Being put in the friend zone by a girl can be an extremely frustrating experience for you. After all you put in all this work to act pleasant to the ladies, take her out for dinner, compliment her, are always there to help, yet in the end all she wants to do is be friends. A situation like this will make you indignant and annoyed when it comes to dating girls. Most fellows think when they get put in the friend zone it is for life as it is mostly really tough to change a girls mind if she places you into that sector.

Everybody has been thru this situation one or more times : Being put in the friend zone is nothing to feel embarrassed about, though having your hopes crushed can be quite depressing.

Overtly , it can be worse than getting flat out rejected. The sole reason you are in the friend zone now is often because you weren't ready to raise the level of her attraction to you. It does not mean that it can not be done, you have just didn't do it to this point. A lot of so-called experts say, that once you are in the friend zone, you are condemned there till death. I definitely do not agree with that opinion.

I've been there and I am trying to escape!

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

Subscribe Now: myy

LOVLYSMS, Your Source For FREE Lovely SMS's