Introduction

I often visit many pages on internet and while reading something very amazing I always want to share those with my friends. But I was lacking a medium, how to share the things with my friends Blogger gave me a opportunity. Hence I created this Blog to share, what is with me. There are many Post Which I got While Surfing Net and but some are my Own.
Its my kind request to all those who visit here please do make a comment if you want to say something..... as value addition can take place anywhere.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hang Ajmal Kasab: The Nations Culprit


Some people are in a view that day when Mumbai faced 3 serial blast once again, was not the B'day of AJMAL KASAB... 

I want to ask our home minister and president of India who is not replying on the mercy petition of Kasab, by utilizing her pocket Veto power, that you really want the neighboring nation to repeat those Bomb blast once again on his birthday... 

Please Mrs. Prathibha Patil, my nations first resident, Reject Mercy Petition of Kasab and hang him.

Its a high time the people of India are waiting for the justice. Or else those days are not far away when someone like in movie Wednesday, seriously takes action in place of government.

Appu :(

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

Subscribe Now: myy

LOVLYSMS, Your Source For FREE Lovely SMS's